This is a great opportunity to join an industry-leading company, in a role where you will have direct impact on helping the company grow and where both you and your work will be highly valued.
Since launching our first products 20 years ago this year, Blue Chip Feed has been at the forefront of equine nutrition and are one of the most respected brands in the industry.
We are looking to recruit an innovative and creative individual to fill an exciting, diverse and rewarding roll within our sales and marketing team based in Sheffield.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Trade and Consumer PR
- Planning and attending shows and events
- Press advertising; planning, buying and managing
- Social Media marketing
- In store marketing; planning, purchasing materials and managing
- Sponsorship management; Collating and creating content with our sponsored riders, recruiting new riders and driving value from the sponsorship programme
- Export marketing; Working with our networks of export contacts and supporting with local level promotional activity
- Working closely with our TV broadcasting partner to create innovative multi – media campaigns
- Supporting our national team of Brand Ambassadors with marketing and promotional collateral
- Working with our London office to produced design work for packaging, advertising and online media
- Liaising with competition winners
- Reporting to the Managing Director
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a good understanding of the full media landscape
- Is a self-starter
- Is highly organised
- Driven, ambitious and creative
- Some knowledge of horses would be welcome, but is not a prerequisite
Closing Date: Friday, May 19th 2017
To register interest please forward a recent CV to Nathaniel Potts, Managing Director Blue Chip Feed, along with a letter of at least 200 words saying why you are the right person for the role
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
Related news, about: